- For Immunization Compliance click the Immunizations Information tab.
- The link to the required Student Immunization Record is on the left side of the page. Select only one of the choices. Keep a copy of all submitted documents for your records.
- Every student enrolling in FSU must meet this requirement one time.
- NOTICE for students under the age of 18: Your parent or guardian must sign the consent to treat on the Student Immunization Record. This signature allows the student to be treated at the Wellness Center on campus. A hold for the parent signature will block the student’s ability to register for classes. Electronically generated signatures are not acceptable.
Health Insurance Compliance
- For Health Insurance Compliance information and instructions, click the Insurance Information tab. READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO COMPLETE THE WAIVER OR PURCHASE THE STUDENT HEALTH PLAN.
- To waive the requirement to purchase the student health insurance plan, click on the flashing link at the top left side of this page.
- To purchase the student health insurance plan, click on the flashing link at the top right side of this page.
To Resolve Compliance Issues for either immunizations or health insurance
- call 850-644-3608 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.